We’re committed to helping Groups.io customers and users understand, and where applicable, comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR is the most comprehensive EU data privacy law in decades, and went into effect on May 25, 2018.
Here is a list of measures we have taken to comply with the GDPR:
- Support for international data transfers by executing Standard Contractual Clauses through our updated Data Processing Agreement.
- Offering data portability and data management tools including:
- Enhanced Group Export. We have improved our existing group export system so that now group owners can export all aspects of a group.
- Account Export. Export a complete copy of all the data we have for you.
- Account Deletion. Delete your Groups.io account.